Follow the EB 140 Watching by PHM
The WHO Watch Team is watching the 140th Executive Board Meeting of the World Health Organisation. The Watching team consists of Tara Ballav Adhikari, Gargeya Telakapalli, Brenda Venaka Chizana, Julia Montana, Kavian Kulasabanathan, Megan Arthur, Aletha Wallace, Linda Shuro, Alexandre Gajadaro, and Amit Sengupta.
The policy brief developed by the team can be downloaded here.
PHM, in collaboration with Medicus Mundi International, will be delivering statements at the meeting. See links to the statements already delivered.
- Health Emergencies video
- Antimicrobial Resistance video
- Implementation of the International Health Regulations (2005)
- Review of the Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Framework
- Implementation of UN High-level commission on Employment and Economic Growth
- Addressing the global shortages of medicines and vaccines
- Evaluation and review of GSPOA
- Consultative Expert Working Group on Research and Development: Financing and Coordination
- Member state mechanism on SSFFP
- Promoting the health of the migrants
- Preparation for the third High-level Meeting of the United Nations General Assembly on the Prevention and Control of Non-communicable Diseases in 2018
- Cancer prevention and control in the context of an integrated approach
- Engagement with non-State actors
See the daily reports from our Watchers: