May 2011: 64th World Health Assembly.
The 64th World Health Assembly was held from the 16-24 May, 2011. Click here for background and commentary on the agenda and for a detailed account of the discussions at the Assembly.
- Provisional summary records of WHA64
- See WHA agenda and participate in the discussion around the agenda items.
- See the Papers for the Assembly here
- WHO Watch is part of the Democratising Global Health Governance Initiative. Read more.
- For logistic details see the World Health Assembly Journal on the WHO Governance Documents Site.
- PHM letter to delegates on the future of financing of WHO in English, Spanish, French and Arabic.
- PHM letter to delegates at the WHA in English and Spanish
- Statement read by PHM to the WHA on the future financing of WHO (hear it on YouTube)
- Statement read by PHM at the WHA on infant and young child nutrition
- Statement read by Medicus Mundi International and the PHM at the WHA on Non-Communicable Disease
- Statement read by Third World Network at the WHA on Substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/counterfeit medical products
- Day One (Monday 16 May) Download
- Day Two (Tuesday 17 May) Download
- Day Three (Wednesday 18 May)
- Day Four (Thursday 19 May)
- Day Five (Friday 20 May)
- Day Six (Saturday 21 May)
- Day Seven (Monday 23 May)
- Day Eight (Tuesday 24 May)